8 Gravenstein apples
1 ½ cup water
½ cup Organic Coconut Manna
1 egg yolk
½ cup rolled oats (reserve half of this for crumble topping)
2 tablespoons Organic Coconut Sugar
2 tablespoons Organic Virgin Coconut Oil
2 packets monk fruit extract
⅛ teaspoon sea salt
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1 teaspoon cinnamon
2 tablespoon Organic Coconut Sugar
½ cup rolled oats
1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
½ teaspoon sea salt
1. Preheat the oven to 375 degrees. If your Coconut Manna has never been opened and prepared, warm the jar in hot water for 10 minutes and then emulsify it by stirring just like you would with “old fashioned peanut butter”.
2. Core the apples and chop them into approximately 2-by-2-inch pieces. Place these into a glass pie pan and spread evenly.
3. Add the Coconut Manna, water, egg yolk, monk fruit extract, Coconut Sugar, Coconut Oil, Vanilla Plant Protein Superfood 30 Shake, sea salt, vanilla, and cinnamon. Mix well and set aside.
4. Fold in the rolled oats
5. Make your topping by adding Coconut Sugar, Buttery Coconut Oil, sea salt, rolled oats and Hempseeds into another bowl and mix well with a fork.
6. Pour the filling over the apples.
7. Distribute the topping over the filling and apples
8. Bake for 20-25 minutes.
9. Cool for 30 minutes (if you can wait that long ) and enjoy.