If you love chia seed pudding, then you’ll love how easy and delicious these Golden Milk Chia Pops! Chia seeds are an important ally in the summertime since they’re hydrating when soaked. All you need is a blender and popsicle molds to make this summer treat at home!
- 2 1/4 cups Full Fat Coconut Milk
- 1 tablespoon Organic Chia Seed
- 1 teaspoon Tumeric Powder
- 1 teaspoon Cardamon Powder
- 1 pinch of Finely Ground Black Pepper
- 3 tablespoons organic coconut sugar
- 1 tablespoon Freshly Grated Ginger
1. Mix the chia seeds and coconut milk in a bowl or jar and let sit for about 10 minutes. This will help the chia seeds plump up a bit.
2. Next, blend all ingredients together on low until well mixed. Taste, and adjust sweetness to your liking.
3. Pour into popsicle molds and freeze.
4. To easily remove the pops, run the molds under warm water until they release.
These Golden Milk Chia Pops are so easy to make and filled with delicious spices. Turmeric, cardamom and black pepper help support healthy digestion while chia seeds are packed with Omega-3, antioxidants and protein.
Chia seeds are naturally gluten-free. Small but mighty, just 3 tablespoons of chia has 15 times more magnesium than broccoli, 30% more antioxidants than blueberries and 2 times more potassium than bananas! The rich nutritional profile makes chia the perfect addition to parfaits, oatmeal, smoothies, baked goods and popsicles!
Love popsicles? Then you might also be interested in our Coconut Kiwi Chia Popsicles or Mayan Spiced Hazelnut Fudge Pops recipes!