Perfect Coconut Blueberry Jigglers for a quick and fun snack. They taste delicious and are made with only the best ingredients.
¼ cup Organic Coconut Manna
½ cup blueberries
1 ⅓ cup water plus another ¼ cup water
3 packets monk fruit extract
1 pinch sea salt
3 tablespoons Bernard Jensen's gelatin
1. Blend blueberries, Coconut Manna, water, monk fruit, and sea salt for 2 minutes in a food processor.
2. Measure ½ cup of the mixture and set aside.
3. Simmer the rest of the mixture over medium heat for 5 minutes, then turn off and leave on the stove top.
4. Add the gelatin to the cool mixture that was set a side and whisk.
5. By thirds add the hot mixture into the cool mixture and keep whisking.
6. To make sure the gelatin is fully absorbed and mixed pour the now warm mixture back into the food processor and pulse for another minute.
7. Pour into 2 ice cube trays.
8. Place both into the fridge for at least 1 hour.
9. Enjoy with your favorite little (or big) person (these make a perfect finger food for babies starting at about 8-9 months old).