This recipe is a RAWKING Green Smoothie that tastes like a cross between a warm slice of zucchini bread and an oatmeal cookie. Creamy, filling, and full of healthy fats and green healthy goodness, this is a great breakfast, or a post-workout smoothie that will leave you thinking why have I not eaten this way my entire life? With Chia Seed and Coconut Oil!
- 1 cup Almond Milk (unsweetened)
- 3 Medjool Dates (pitted and chopped; soak for best results)
- 1/4 cup Almonds (raw and soaked overnight)
- 1/4 cup Walnuts
- 1 Carrot (small; chopped)
- 1 handful Spinach
- 1 tsp Cinnamon
- 1 tsp Organic Virgin Coconut Oil
- 1 Banana (frozen)
- To taste Organic Chia Seed
- Unsweetened Shredded Coconut (to taste)
1. Add all ingredients to blender and blend until smooth & creamy.
2. Top your smoothie with shredded Nutiva Organic Coconut, and Nutiva Chia Seeds to garnish. Enjoy!