With only a few high-quality Vegan buttery ingredients, your cauliflower rice will be completely transformed into a full, savory meal.
1 head organic cauliflower, cut into florets
2 Tbsp Organic Red Palm Oil
1 Tsp + 1/4 Tsp sea salt
1. Wash and thoroughly dry cauliflower, then remove all greens and cut into florets.
2. Place florets into a food processor, and process until finely shredded.
3. Remove cauliflower, and place into a large saute pan with the red palm oil, buttery coconut oil, and sea salt.
4. Cook for about 8-10 minutes on low-to-medium heat, stirring occasionally.
5. Remove from pan, and serve as a stand alone dish or with other vegetables, fish or meat.
6. Top with hempseed, if desired.