1 cup Greek Yogurt (or yogurt of choice)
1 frozen banana
1 cup frozen blueberries
½ cup coconut milk
1. Break banana into chunks. Place in freezer for at least an hour.
2. Measure out 1c. blueberries. Place in freezer for at least an hour.
3. Once bananas and blueberries are frozen, take them out of the freezer.
4. Measure out the rest of your ingredients.
5. Place all ingredients, except hempseeds, chia seeds, and blueberries for sprinkling on top at the end, in a blender.
6. Blend on high until thoroughly mixed.
7. Pour mixture into a bowl.
8. Top with hempseeds, chia seeds, and blueberries (and/or other ingredients of choice).