best ways to use organic liquid coconut oil
After we launched our Organic Liquid Coconut Oil and Organic Liquid Coconut Oil with Garlic, we began getting a ton of questions around, “What are the best ways to use Organic Liquid Coconut Oil?”
So we put together a list of some favorites from several friends and fans.
We think these ideas will inspire you to grab your bottle(s) and test their recipes (or your own) out.
Best Ways to Use Organic Liquid Coconut Oil
Click HERE to save this post for later. Click HERE to share it with your Facebook friends and family.
1. Garlic Crouton Fries. You only need 2 (3 tops) ingredients to make this recipe come to life.
2. Grilled Peanut Butter & Pumpkin Apple Butter Sandwiches. Putting a spin on the classic PB&J.
3. AIP Pesto, salad, and more. When it comes to a beautiful salad, there are several ways to incorporate Liquid Organic Coconut Oil. She is sharing some of them!
4. Bunless Turkey Burgers. She found the secret to ridding the turkey burger of all dryness.
5. Breakfast bowls. A unique way to bind all your breakfast bowl pieces together.
6. Popcorn. One can never go wrong with popcorn!
7. Cool Cucumber Vegan Ranch Dressing. A new salad dressing idea.
8. Chocolate Peanut Butter Cup Truffles. A bite-sized dessert that you won’t be able to stop after just one bite.
9. Pink Pearl Apple Cake. The most beautiful apple cake you’ve ever seen.
10. Sesame Garlic Shrimp and Pasta. This alternative to Shrimp Scampi will leave you wanting more!
11. 30 minute Chicken Stir Fry with Rice Noodles. Quick, simple, and full of flavor.
12. Garlic and Sage Sweet Potato Noodles. A sweet potato noodle bowl, elevated.
13. Sweet Potato Hash. Go with a classic or a garlic-infused version, but either way, this is a perfect way to cook up sweet potatoes.
14. Tikka Masala Sweet Potato Fries. A simple sweet potato fries recipe with Tikka Masala Sauce. You can grab the full recipe HERE.
15. Cromlet with Sautéed Greens, Lemon Yogurt, and Fennel Slaw. Breakfast perfection. Click HERE to grab the full recipe.
16. Everything cooking and baking. “With all the holiday baking coming up, I want to make sure y’all know about this awesome healthy alternative to inflammatory canola oil: Nutiva Organic Liquid Coconut Oil comes in 2 flavors, Classic and Garlic, and can be used for cooking and baking up to 350°F.
17. All Purpose. “But it’s not just for salad dressings! It can be used for cooking, roasting and baking for temperatures up to 350f ? ”
What do you do with Organic Liquid Coconut Oil? How about Organic Liquid Coconut Oil with Garlic? Have a great recipe? Feel free to leave a link in the comments below! This product can also be found on Amazon.