8 holiday dessert recipes inspired by the superfood coconut
For us, the little things happen to be Old-Fashioned Donuts with Cranberry-Chia Glaze and Coconut Manna Salted Toffee Fudge.
There’s nothing like sharing delicious sweet treats with the people that you love.
With these thoughts and you in mind, we came up with 8 Holiday Dessert Recipes Inspired by the Superfood Coconut for you to enjoy all season (and all year) long.
When you download our free e-book, not only will you get some amazing holiday recipes, but you will also have access to holiday baking tips and tricks. Some of these include:
- Tips and Tricks for Baking with Coconut Flour
- The Wonders of Coconut Oil
- Coconut Sugar as an Alternative Sweetener
- Superfood Shortening (with Healthy Fats)
- Chia Seeds are Your Secret Baking Ingredient
Once you are ready, indulge in dessert, you can take your pick at the recipe you’ll begin with.
Click HERE to save this post for later.
- Old-Fashioned Donuts with Cranberry-Chia Glaze
- Honey Vanilla Bourbon Peanut Butter Fudge
- Festive Coconut Sugar Cookies with Coconut Frosting
- No-Bake Candied Sweet Nuts
- Chocolate Truffles with Coconut Oil
- No-Bake Herbed Nuts
- Coconut Manna Salted Toffee Fudge
- Baked Apple Stuffed Crumble
We hope you enjoy the e-book as much as we enjoyed putting it together for you.
You can easily share it with friends and family by clicking HERE to share on Facebook, HERE to share on Twitter or HERE to re-pin to your favorite Pinterest board.
For more holiday baking tips check out our Top 9 Vegan Holiday Baking Tips.
What are you baking this holiday season?