5 reasons o’coconuts are making the world a better place
Did you know that the Nutiva O’Coconut has the power to help make the world a better place?
Today we’re going to show you 5 reasons why.
5 Reasons O’Coconuts are Making the World a Better Place
- Fair Trade Certified. O’Coconut is certified Fair Trade, which enables sustainable development and community empowerment by cultivating a more equitable global trade model that benefits farmers, workers, consumers, industry and the earth. From coffee to coconut, we believe that everyone should master the practice of fair trade when at all possible. O’Coconut gets the fairness stamp.
- No corn, soy or cane sugar. Living vibrantly and having optimal energy helps us become the best version of ourselves daily. O’Coconut contain no corn, soy or cane sugar, which are all things that can potentially hinder this best life. When we are equipped with the food and fuel that helps us Nurture Vitality, we can be out in the world making it a better place!
- Portable. Helping to make the world a better place requires us to be out-and-about, going and doing. Grabbing an O’Coconut and placing it in your backpack or purse is as easy as it gets. Because they come in single-serving packs, you’ll always have a delicious snack handy. (Did you know they also now come in an 8 pack pouch?)
- Bringing daily smiles. At just 60 calories each, there is room for a daily O’Coconut treat. But don’t just take that from us, take it from a Nutiva Instagram Fan-of-the-Week, Lexi, who stated, “Omg I am loving these @nutiva Coconut Treats. Definitely kicking my 3pm sweet tooth.”
- Certified Organic and Non-GMO. We want to revolutionize the way the world eats in order to help make it a better place. Having products like the O’Coconut Certified Organic and Non-GMO are two of the ways in which we are doing just that.