18 ways to fuel your day
Give your day an extra boost of energy, at just the right time, with these 18 ways to fuel your day.
Click HERE to save this post for later.
1. Vanilla Oat No Bake Balls. Grab this recipe from Haley who says, “When you hit a wall, use it. whatever your “wall” is, use it to teach you, to grow you, become more creative because of the wall.”
2. MCT + Ghee Coffee. According to Bailey, “Giving up my $6 venti caramel macchiato was something I thought would be hard to do when I first cut out all the junk from my diet. I got into a routine that’s easy and that works for me by replacing the junk with the good stuff, @nutiva MCT oil (#sponsored) and ghee (healthy fat + flavor!).
3. Peanut Butter. Who knew you could infuse a homemade peanut butter with MCT Oil? Nicole did, and the result was this.
4. Turmeric Latte. Blair says this is her, “usual go to ????turmeric latte after a morning roof top workout with friends to give her some energy for the day, yet relaxes her muscles.”
5. All the Things Smoothie Bowl. Kate made this beautiful smoothie bowl and filled it with things like wheat grass, pineapple, coconut water, coconut flakes, and MCT Oil.
6. Raw Trail (Re)Mix. Lauren was found serving up a trail mix consisting of blueberries, blackberries, sprouted walnuts, shredded coconut, and basil then drizzled with MCT Oil.
7. Cashew Cookie Smoothie Bowl. We love the creative spin Britt put on the classic smoothie bowl. She used cashew milk, cashew butter, vanilla protein powder, 1/2 frozen zucchini, 1/2 frozen banana, flaxseed, chlorella, MCT oil, cinnamon, blended and topped with bee pollen for extra nutrients + energy and a cookie dough ball.
8. Summer Pasta Salad. Rhiana made a Summer Pasta Salad, and then for the dressing, she “used a mix of lemon juice, apple cider vinegar and Nutiva’s Organic MCT oil with a bit of sea salt and cracked pepper.”
9. Raspberry Mango Smoothie Bowl. We love that Kendra added our MCT Oil into this beautiful summer smoothie bowl.
10. Warm Grain Free “Cereal”. Nancy made a “cereal” bowl filled with 1 tbsp each Nutiva Organic Chia Seed, Organic Hemp Protein, and Organic MCT Oil, in addition to other fruits.
11. Smoothie Bowl. One can never have enough Smoothie Bowls in their life. Everyone, including Caroline, is adding our MCT Oil to them. (In case you need help in building your own Smoothie Bowl, check out How to Build the Best Smoothie Bowl.)
12. Green Smoothie. Emily shows how easy it is to boost the everyday Green Smoothie.
13. Gazpacho. Deanna made a beautiful Gazpacho for all you cold-soup enthusiasts.
14. Whole 30 friendly Lemon Coconut Protein Bites. The Clean Eating Couple shares all the ingredients (and full recipe) to make these perfect little bites.
15. Pumpkin Pie Protein Smoothie. According to Dietitians Jessica and Stacie, “This nutrient-dense smoothie is a great way to start the day! It’s filled with everything you need – healthy fats, satisfying protein, complex carbs and fiber.”
16. Milkshake-like Smoothie. We can’t get enough of this fruitless milkshake-like smoothie from Kaylie.
17. Ice Banana Cacao Coffee. Erica says, “Perfect for a warm summer day, we used coconut water, coffee, MCT Oil, cacao powder, frozen banana and little almond butter for some extra nutty goodness. Then, we sprinkled a little cinnamon on top! Seriously, can’t help but just enjoy this tasty beverage as we get our day going!”
18. Overnight Oats. Kelly is serving up the best-looking Overnight Oats. Packed with everything and then some, you’ll want to prep these tonight for breakfast tomorrow.
Were these 18 ways to fuel your day still not enough ideas? We have more! Click HERE to grab them.
Tell us in the comments below your best strategies for fueling the day!