Delicious gluten and dairy free mini muffins packed with moisture and flavor. Great for breakfast, a brunch addition, snack or mid-day treat.
1 cup Nutiva Organic Coconut Flour Organic Coconut Flour
½ tsp Sea Salt
1 tsp Baking Soda
½ cup + 2 tbsp Raw Honey
1 cup Coconut Milk
4 tsp Vanilla Extract
¼ cup Nutiva Organic Buttery Coconut Oil Organic Coconut Oil with Butter Flavor
¼ cup Nutiva Organic Chia Seeds Organic Chia Seed
1/2 cup Organic Blueberries
1/2 cup Organic Raspberries
1. Preheat over to 350 degrees.
2. Sift the coconut flour, baking soda & salt in a bowl.
3. In a blender or bowl mix the milk, honey, eggs, buttery coconut oil and vanilla.
4. Add the chia seeds and blend on low. Let sit for 5-10 minutes.
5. Pour the wet ingredients into the bowl with dry ingredients and mix well.
6. Fold in the blueberries and raspberries to mixture at the very end, and gently stir together.
7. Spoon the batter into greased mini cupcake sleeves or tins.
8. Bake at 350 for 25-30 minutes, until golden brown and cooked through.
9. Cool on rack and serve.