your complete guide to coconut manna
Count this as your complete guide to Coconut Manna!
Click HERE to save this guide for later.
Before we share with you 28 ways to use Coconut Manna, we must first go over the basics for this amazing pureed coconut butter.
coconut manna vs. coconut butter
Click HERE to save this information for later.
Coconut Oil is not the same as Coconut Manna and Coconut Butter, but Coconut Manna and Coconut Butter are the same things.
Nutiva calls our Coconut Butter, Coconut “Manna” because if ever there was a food from heaven, this is it. The Nutiva Organic Coconut Manna is made with fresh organic coconut meat, which is flaked and conveyed through a hot air dryer, which runs at 170°F, within a few hours of shelling, and is then ground like a nut butter. It is not pasteurized or refined. It is a whole food coconut nut butter and it contains protein, carbohydrates, fiber, and oil. It is very different from our organic virgin coconut oil, which is just the oil that has been expeller pressed from fresh coconut. It’s ground, whole coconut that has the water removed.
Whenever a recipe calls for Coconut Butter, Coconut Manna can be used in its place.
nutiva organic coconut manna facts & benefits
Click HERE to save these facts for later.
This tropical melt-in-your-mouth treat contains fiber, protein and nourishing fats.
Here are its facts and benefits:
- Puréed Coconut
- Virgin & Unrefined
- Non-hydrogenated (Zero trans fats!)
- No cholesterol
- Made from fresh coconuts
- Has a distinct coconut taste and creamy texture (when warmed)
how to use coconut manna
You can enjoy it straight from the jar, or warm it up to spread the goodness! It is an ideal “everything” spread that can replace cream, cream cheese and butter, you can also use it in smoothies, sauces, dressings, desserts and baked goods.
The oil in it tends to separate to the top. To liquefy and blend, place jar in hot water for 5-10 minutes and stir.
Use care to not get water in the jar. Any brown specks are natural to coconut.
No refrigeration is required, and it will spread easily at temperatures above 73°F.
In addition to the basic uses, the sky is the limit when it comes to adding Coconut Manna into the daily routine!
28 coconut manna recipes
Click HERE to save these recipes for later.
- Coconut Butter Bars with Sea Salt
- Grilled Corn with Coconut Manna and Herbs
- Coconut Manna Salted Toffee Fudge
- Date Balls
- Vanilla Bean Coconut Butter Cups with Chocolate Peanut Butter
- Coconut Manna Chip Pancakes
- Chaga Medicinal Tonic
- Coconut Manna Rum Balls
- The Best (Vegan) No-Bake Fudge Bars Ever
- Stuffed Dates
- Thick ‘n Creamy Manna Blueberry Smoothie
- Coconut Manna and Hempseed Chocolate Truffles
- Vegan Parmesan Cheese
- Coconut Manna Curry Soup
- Vegan Smoothie
- Chai Coconut Manna Chia Pudding
- Coconut Blueberry Jigglers
- 5-Ingredient Dark Chocolate Matcha Coconut Butter Cups
- Straight from the Jar
- Coconut Manna and Honey Truffles
- Raw Coconut Cacao Tart
- Keto Frozen Treats
- Turmeric Coconut Manna Dressing
- Raw Brownie Bites
- Coconut Strawberry Mango Smoothie
- Crunchy Toasted Coconut Butter Quinoa Bites
- White Chocolate Paleo Fudge
- Coconut Hemp Spread