Vegetable Summer Rolls with Spicy Dipping Sauce
Do you prefer eating your Organic Coconut Manna by the spoonful? Considering saving two tablespoons of this delightful coconut treat for a yummy, spicy Coconut Manna Dipping Sauce!
- Rice Paper Wraps
- Edible flowers
- Fresh lettuce
- 1 cucumber, seeded and cut into thin strips
- 1 bell pepper, seeded and cut into thin strips
- 3-4 carrots, cut into thin strips or shredded
- Cilantro or fresh herbs of choice, roughly chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, smashed
- 2 inch thumb of ginger, minced
- 1 tablespoon tamari
- 1 tablespoon rice vinegar
- Pinch of cayenne powder
- 1/2 teaspoon turmeric powder
- 2 teaspoons Organic Coconut Sugar
- 2 tablespoons Organic Coconut Manna
- 1/2 cup nut or seed butter, like sunflower butter
- 1 tablespoon water, or more if needed
- Sprinkle of Organic Shelled Hempseed
For Vegetable Summer Rolls:
- Pour a thin layer of water onto a plate. Place one rice paper wrap into the water to moisten until soft and malleable.
- Carefully lay out the wrap onto your surface and layer in the ingredients starting with the edible flowers, lettuce, veggies then herbs. You’ll want enough ingredients in the wrap so it feels full and plump.
- Gently pull one side of the wrap over the veggies and tucking in the bottom part just before rolling over. You can do this with the top too, but you can also leave the top open.
For Dipping Sauce:
- In a food processor, combine all ingredients except for the hemp seeds. Blend until smooth and creamy. If it’s a little thick, keep adding in water a tablespoon at a time to make the sauce thinner.
- Serve in a small dish and sprinkle with hemp seeds. If not using immediately, store in a glass jar in the fridge for up to a week.
When it’s too hot to cook, these summer rolls are an easy snack or simple lunch that takes no time to assemble. Be sure to pair this light-fare meal with a creamy and spicy Coconut Manna Dipping Sauce for added flavor. With its Organic Coconut Manna base, this dipping sauce is full of healthy fats making it great in a rice bowl, over roasted veggies or as a spread!
These delicate and floral summer rolls are stuffed with fresh, seasonal vegetables and matched with a spicy Coconut Manna dipping sauce for the perfect balance of subtle heat with crisp and light rolls.
Our Organic Coconut Manna may have a sweet coconut flavor, but this magical superfood spread is versatile enough for sweet or savory dishes alike.
This pureed coconut meat (or coconut butter) spread is rich in fiber and healthy fats, making it a quick and delicious addition to just about any dish or recipe. Great as a standalone snack to be eaten straight out of the jar, our Organic Coconut Manna can also be drizzled over baked goods, spread atop bagels and toast or mixed into dipping sauces like the one featured in this recipe!
As a part of your promise to nurture vitality, we are happy to share that our Organic Coconut Manna is vegan, USDA Certified Organic and Non-GMO Verified. Our naturally gluten-free coconut butter also has 0g trans fats!
Looking for more Manna inspired recipes? Check out this blog post that has 35 Ways to use Coconut Manna.
Are you ready to get hooked on our Organic Coconut Manna? Place your order for a jar (or two) today!