Low Carb Bread
- Preheat your oven to 400 degrees, line a large baking sheet with parchment paper and get a big mixing bowl out.
- Break the cauliflower florets into medium pieces and cut the stem up into at least 2-by-2-inch pieces. Place into the food processor.
- Grind the cauliflower until the texture looks like pieces of rice. You will be doing 2-3 batches of grinding.
- Squeeze as much juice as you can out of the cauliflower with a nut milk bag or in a clean towel.
- Place the raw cauliflower rice in a big bowl.
- Add eggs, salt, pepper, hempseeds and coconut flour and stir until the ingredients are thoroughly mixed.
- Form mixture into small palm sized balls and press into the shape of slices of bread on lightly oiled parchment paper. The pressed bread slices should be about ½ inch thick before baking.
- Bake. You can make pesto pizza bread slices by flipping all slices over then topping with pesto and grated cheese. Or stack the bread slices with wax paper in between each slice and place in a freezer bag, freezing for later use.
Have you been searching for a fantastic low carb bread recipe? We’ve got you covered!
Cauliflower takes center stage in this recipe and would not be complete without coconut flour to help soak up the moisture.
Bake these puppies up and take to a dinner party with a little pesto and cheese melted on or hoard them all for yourself in a freezer bag for later use. They make fantastic grilled cheese sandwiches.
They also make for a fantastic grilled cheese sandwich!
Low Carb Bread
Click HERE to save this recipe for later.
Have you ever made bread using cauliflower?