Wow! Nutiva’s buttery spread mixed with fresh garlic and parsley makes a super spread as well as a great garlic bread. No need to add extra salt!
- 1-1/2 lb loaf Sourdough Bread (sliced)
- 1 cup Nutiva Organic Buttery Spread
- 1/2 cup Parsley
- 8 cloves Garlic
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
- Put the buttery spread, parsley, and garlic in a food processor and puree until smooth.
- Spread this garlic parsley spread in between slices of bread. Reshape the loaf and transfer to cookie sheet.
- Bake the bread uncovered for about 10 minutes or until the bread curst is as crispy as you like.
Related Recipes You might be interested in...