Dark Chocolate Raspberry and Chia Banana Bread
A delicious dark chocolate raspberry banana bread made with coconut flour and coconut sugar with a boost of chia seed goodness!
- 1/2 cup (plus a little extra for coating berries and chocolate) Organic Coconut Flour
- 1/2 cup Almond milk (can be substituted with coconut milk)
- 3 Eggs
- 3/4 tsp Baking Soda
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 1 cup Organic Coconut Sugar
- 4 tbsp (melted; can be substituted with butter) Organic Virgin Coconut Oil
- 1 1/2 cup Banana (mashed)
- 1/3 cup Greek Yogurt (plain)
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1 cup Dark Chocolate (chips or chunks)
- 1 cup Raspberry (halved and tossed in a little coconut flour)
- 1 tbsp Organic Chia Seed
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Coat a 9×5 loaf pan with cooking spray.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the coconut flour, baking soda, and salt.
- In a large bowl beat the coconut oil (or butter) and sugar until well blended.
- Add the eggs one at a time and blending well in between each egg.
- Add the banana, yogurt, milk, and vanilla. Blend well.
- Stir in the flour mixture.
- Stir in the chocolate chips and gently stir in the raspberries and chia seeds. Tossing these in coconut flour first will help prevent them from sinking to the bottom of the loaf.
- Spoon the batter into the loaf pan and bake for 50-60 minutes (or until a wooden pick inserted comes out clean).
Made With Nutiva
Related Recipes You might be interested in...