Coconut Blueberry Muffins
Delicious gluten free muffins packed with moisture and flavor. Great for breakfast, snack or mid-day treat.
- Preheat over to 350 degrees.
- Sift the coconut flour, baking soda & salt in a bowl.
- In a blender or bowl mix the milk, honey, eggs, coconut oil and vanilla.
- Add the chia seeds and blend on low. Let sit for 5-10 minutes.
- Pour the wet ingredients into the bowl with dry ingredients and mix well.
- Fold in the blueberries to mixture at the very end, and gently stir together.
- Spoon the batter into greased cupcake sleeves or tins.
- Bake at 350 for 25-30 minutes, until golden brown and cooked through.
- Cool on rack and serve.
These Coconut Blueberry Muffins are going to make your day. You don’t have to take our word for it, though. People from all over have been raving about them (and you can read about it in the comments below).
With some basic, quality ingredients, the standard breakfast/dessert muffin can be transformed.
Be sure to click HERE to pin these for later!