Coconut Blueberry Jigglers
Perfect Coconut Blueberry Jigglers for a quick and fun snack. They taste delicious and are made with only the best ingredients.
- ¼ cup Organic Coconut Manna
- ½ cup blueberries
- 1 ⅓ cup water plus another ¼ cup water
- 3 packets monk fruit extract
- 3 tablespoons Bernard Jensen's gelatin
- Blend blueberries, Coconut Manna, water, monk fruit, and sea salt for 2 minutes in a food processor.
- Measure ½ cup of the mixture and set aside.
- Simmer the rest of the mixture over medium heat for 5 minutes, then turn off and leave on the stove top.
- Add the gelatin to the cool mixture that was set a side and whisk.
- By thirds add the hot mixture into the cool mixture and keep whisking.
- To make sure the gelatin is fully absorbed and mixed pour the now warm mixture back into the food processor and pulse for another minute.
- Pour into 2 ice cube trays.
- Place both into the fridge for at least 1 hour.
- Enjoy with your favorite little (or big) person (these make a perfect finger food for babies starting at about 8-9 months old).
Coconut Blueberry Jigglers are a treat perfect for any and all ages.
They are kid tested. And 100% adult approved.
You know what their counterpart consists of, so when you see the ingredients in these, you’ll be running to the kitchen ready to make that first batch. Nutiva Organic Coconut Manna, blueberries, and gelatin are the bulk of this simple recipe. You will be amazed at how delicious they are!
So what do you think? Are you ready to give them a try?