Chewy Chocolate Hazelnut Protein Cookies
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees, and line cookie sheet with parchment paper.
- In a medium to large bowl measure in 7 tablespoons of egg whites and Chocolate Hazelnut Spread, then whisk together.
- Throw in chocolate chunks, pecans pieces, coconut sugar, and the scoop of Chocolate Plant Protein Superfood 30 Shake.
- Add optional ingredient(s) if desired.
- Mix well and spoon batter onto the lined cookie sheet.
- Be sure to give enough space as they will spread.
- Bake for exactly 15 minutes.
- Cool 10-15 minutes.
If you have ever come across a puddle cookie, you likely fell into deep dark chocolate love instantaneously. We put our own, unique spin on them, creating Chewy Chocolate Hazelnut Protein Cookies.
These over-the-top tasty, guilt-free cookies have a crisp edge and a soft center. Their texture is as much of a sensation as their delectable taste.
You’d never know they have the World’s Best Organic Plant Protein folded inside!
Thanks to Heidi Swanson’s 101 Cook Books Chocolate Puddle Cookie recipe, we were inspired create our own and give it that ole’ super food spin.
Give it a try, you will not be disappointed.
Click HERE to save this recipe for later.
Let us know in the comments below if you try them! Interested in another chocolate cookie recipe? Try these Chocolate Hazelnut Cookie Drops!