Blueberry Protein Smoothie Bowl
- 1 scoop Organic Plant Protein Superfood Smoothie
- 1 cup Greek Yogurt (or yogurt of choice)
- 1 frozen banana
- 1 cup frozen blueberries
- ½ cup coconut milk
- Break banana into chunks. Place in freezer for at least an hour.
- Measure out 1c. blueberries. Place in freezer for at least an hour.
- Once bananas and blueberries are frozen, take them out of the freezer.
- Measure out the rest of your ingredients.
- Place all ingredients, except hempseeds, chia seeds, and blueberries for sprinkling on top at the end, in a blender.
- Blend on high until thoroughly mixed.
- Pour mixture into a bowl.
- Top with hempseeds, chia seeds, and blueberries (and/or other ingredients of choice).
This Blueberry Protein Smoothie Bowl is sure to start your day off perfectly when protein meets vibrant color!
According to bon appetit, a smoothie bowl simply “gives you an excuse to shower it with toppings, sundae-style.”
So that’s exactly what we did!
We made a protein-packed base for our smoothie using ingredients like the Nutiva Organic Vanilla Plant Protein (20g of protein per scoop without the use of Stevia) and Greek Yogurt (10+g of protein per serving).
As an added bonus, it’s just beautiful! You would have to agree, yes?
Click HERE to save this recipe for later!
What is your favorite way to make a smoothie bowl?