Perfect in a parfait or over milk, this Lemon Coconut Manna Granola is the perfect addition to any snack or meal!
- 2 1/2 cups Old-Fashioned Rolled Oats
- 3/4 cup Sliced Almonds
- 1 cup Unsweetened Flaked Coconut
- 1/3 cup Linseed Flour or Ground Flaxseed
- 1/2 teaspoon Sea Salt
- 1/2 cup Agave Syrup
- 3/4 cup Organic Coconut Manna
- 3 tablespoon Lemon Juice
- 1 teaspoon Lemon Zest
- 2 teaspoons Vanilla Bean Paste
1. Preheat oven to 320F. Place the oats, almond coconut, linseed flour and salt in a bowl and mix well. Set aside.
2. In a small saucepan combine the agave syrup, coconut manna, lemon juice, zest and vanilla. Heat until the mixture is all melted while whisking. Pour onto the oat mixture and stir to combine.
3. Line a baking tray with parchment paper and place the granola on top, pressing down to get a firm layer. Bake in the oven for 15-20 minutes, then stir and cook for another 30-40 minutes, until golden. Cool completely, then store in an airtight container.
Everything that your love about our Organic Coconut Manna makes this homemade Lemon Coconut Manna Granola even better! The decadent flavors of Manna, hints of citrus from fresh Lemons and crunchy texture of your favorite oats makes this recipe an instant classic!
Although similar, Coconut Manna and Coconut Oil shouldn’t be confused. Coconut Manna, more commonly referred to as Coconut Butter is pureed dried coconut meat. We call our Coconut Butter Organic Coconut Manna because it’s so heavenly!
This dream in a jar can be eaten straight out of the jar by the spoonful or melted down to drizzle over baked goods or incorporated into your favorite recipes like this one! Its creamy texture and coconut flavor makes it versatile and longing for more!
This rich, nutrient dense superfood is a great source of healthy fats, making it the perfect substitute for spreads or addition to coffee, fat bombs and countless other recipes!
Get a jar—or two—of this melt-in-your-mouth goodness to recreate this recipe today!