For the Crepes:
- 3 tablespoons coconut oil, melted, plus 3-4 more tablespoons solid coconut oil for the pan
- 1 cup flour
- 1 tablespoon coconut sugar
- Pinch salt
- 3/4 cup non-dairy milk, at room temperature
- 1/2 cup water, at room temperature
- 2 large eggs, at room temperature
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- ½ cup Nutiva Chocolate Hazelnut Spread
For the Cranberry Orange Sauce:
- 12 ounces fresh or frozen cranberries
- Zest and juice of 1 orange
- ½ cup coconut sugar
- Pinch salt
1. Add the melted coconut oil, flour, coconut sugar, milk, water, eggs and vanilla extract to large bowl and whisk until smooth. Cover and chill in the fridge for at least 30-60 minutes and up to 1 day.
2. While the batter chills, make the sauce. Stir all the ingredients together in a pot over medium-high heat. Once the mixture simmers, reduce heat and simmer until the cranberries have burst and the sauce thickens, about 15 minutes. Set aside.
3. Remove the crepe batter from the fridge. The batter will have separated, so whisk to recombine.
4. Heat an 8-10 inch nonstick skillet over medium heat. Add in coconut oil and melt to coat the bottom of the pan. Ladle in a scant ¼ cup of batter and swirl the pan to spread out the batter into a thin layer. Cook for 1-2 minutes until the bottom of the crepe is set. Flip and cook for 30-60 more seconds. Repeat with the remaining batter.