These Choco Coconut Energy Bites are not only nutrient-dense but they are delicious! They are easy to make and require zero baking.
- 2 cups desiccated coconut
- 2 scoops Organic MCT Powder
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 2 tbsp coconut cream
- 3 tbsp agave/maple syrup
- 1 tsp vanilla paste
- 3 tbsp Organic Virgin Coconut Oil
- 150 gr grams medium-dark chocolate, roughly chopped
- 2 tsp desiccated coconut, for sprinkling
1. Place the desiccated coconut, MCT powder and salt in a food processor and process for 5 seconds. Add in the coconut cream, maple syrup, vanilla and coconut oil. Process until combined.
2. Roll the mixture into balls, slightly smaller than a golf ball, and place on a parchment lined sheet in the freezer for 10 minutes to solidify.
3. Melt the chocolate in a bain-marie. Dip the balls into the chocolate one at a time, letting excess chocolate run off, then place on a plate and sprinkle coconut on top.
4. Place in the fridge for 10 minutes for the chocolate to harden. Best kept in the fridge.
Organic MCT Powder is great for energy, mental clarity, and weight loss. It has prebiotic acacia fiber to keep your gut happy and healthy. Our Organic MCT Powder is derived from 100% young organic coconuts and supports Paleo and Ketogenic Diets.
Organic Virgin Coconut Oil can be used for sautéing, baking, and skin and hair care. It is a healthier replacement for butter when cooking or using it as a spread.
These Choco Coconut Energy Bites require zero baking and are made with nutrient-packed ingredients.
choco coconut energy bites
To make these Choco Coconut Energy Bites, you will need the following 8 ingredients:
Recipe + images created by @anettvelsberg
What’s your favorite way to use Organic MCT Powder?