Zucchini Parsley Potato Latkes
These savory European favorites are made with Nutiva Unrefined Red Palm Oil, and are perfect for brunch, appetizers, and kid’s snacks!
- 2 Russet Potatoes (washed)
- 2 Zucchini
- 2 Eggs
- 1/2 Onion (yellow or white)
- 1/4 cup Parsley (chopped)
- 1/2 tsp Sea Salt
- 1/4 tsp Ground Black Pepper
- 1-2 tbsp Brown Rice Flour
- 4 tsp Nutiva Organic Red Palm Oil
- Grate the potatoes, zucchini and onion and place in a colander. Press to remove excess moisture and liquid.
- Mix the egg, salt and pepper. Place potato, zucchini, onion mixture in a large bowl and add the egg and spice with the parsley.
- Add the rice flour and mix throughout.
- Bring skillet up to medium heat with oil and spoon batter into pan, making 3″ patties; flatten the patties with the back of your spoon.
- Cook until golden brown on each side, about 2 minutes per side.
- Serve warm with fresh aioli, yogurt, applesauce, avocados or sour cream. Perfect for a weekend brunch, anytime appetizers or children’s snacks.
Related Recipes You might be interested in...