Veggie One-Pot Pasta
This Veggie One-Pot Pasta is the perfect Summer dinner dish that all your friends will love. This tasty, vegan dish only takes 15 minutes to get from your pot to your plate!
- 1 tsp Organic Refined Coconut Oil
- 1/2 red onion, thinly sliced
- 2 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 1/2 zucchini, cut into half-moons
- 1 tsp dried oregano
- 1/2 tsp red pepper flakes
- 1 cup diced tomato
- 1/4 cup sun-dried tomatoes, roughly chopped
- 2 cups veggie stock
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp sea salt
- 200 gr spaghetti
- Basil, to serve
- Heat the Nutiva Organic Refined Coconut Oil in a medium-sized pot.
- Add the onions and cook until slightly browned, about 3 minutes, then add the garlic, zucchini and yellow bell pepper.
- Fry for 2 minutes, then add the dried oregano, red pepper flakes, diced tomatoes, sun-dried tomatoes, veggie stock and salt.
- Stir and place in the spaghetti.
- Wait for the spaghetti to soften enough to be submerged in the liquid, then cover and cook for 10-12 minutes or until the pasta is cooked.
- Season with salt and pepper and serve with fresh basil.
This delicious and guilt-free Veggie One-Pot Pasta will be a hit at any event. This pasta is filled with vegetables to give your body the nutrients it needs.
Nutiva Organic Refined Coconut Oil: is made from fresh dried organic coconuts and has a neutral scent. It great alternative to butter or vegetable oil and is also dairy free.