Top 15 Holiday Inspired Recipes Using Organic Coconut Flour
What would the holidays be without the added touch of baked goods? We are so excited to share with you our Top 15 Holiday Inspired Recipes Using Organic Coconut Flour!
From cookies to pies and muffins to cakes, the holiday season is always a little brighter when the baked goods make an appearance.
People choose to use coconut flour for many different reasons. Coconut flour has a lower glycemic index than traditional flours, and its rich texture and natural sweetness make it great for baking. It is a popular flour to bake with for those who follow any grain-restrictive diets, including the Paleo diet. Coconut flour is also naturally gluten-free and rich in protein, which makes it appealing to many.
Despite the fact that it tastes great and has many benefits, there are 13 things you need to know about coconut flour before baking with it.
Once you understand the tips and tricks, you can be confident in using it all season, and all year, long.
Click HERE to save these ideas for later!
- Blueberry Coffee Cake with Coconut Flour Crumble (via 24 Carrot Life)
- Festive Coconut Sugar Cookies with Coconut Icing
- Everything But….The Kitchen Sink Stuffing (via Gigi Eats Celebrities)
- Chocolate Swirl Cake
- Peanut Butter Quinoa Protein Pancakes (via A Fit Philosophy)
- Mini Layered Apple Pie (via Sarah Kay Hoffman)
- Baked Apple Stuffed Crumble
- Grain-Free Coconut Flour Pumpkin Muffins (via Leelalicious)
- Carrot Cake with Whipped Coconut Frosting (via Amanda Paa)
- Coconut Blueberry Muffins
- Coconut Pie Crust (via Sweet as Honey)
- Old-Fashioned Donuts with Cranberry-Chia Glaze
- No Bake Coconut Peanut Butter Butterscotch Bites (via Lindsay Cotter)
- Apple Coconut Crisp (via Delicious by Dre)
- Paleo Iced Gingerbread Cookies (via Beauty and the Foodie)
In the comments below, share with us your favorite holiday-inspired recipe using organic coconut flour!