Tikka Masala is a delicious Indian dish you can prepare with the help of Coconut Oil! This recipe is just as scrumptious if you remove the chicken and pour it over your favorite rice!
- 3 Tbsp Nutiva Organic Virgin Coconut Oil
- 1 onion large, Spanish (chopped)
- 2 tomato large (chopped)
- 2 chicken breast (100 grams a piece and then chopped)
- 1 Tbsp Garam Masala (to taste)
- 1-2 Tbsp tomato paste
- 1 clove garlic to taste
- red pepper flakes to taste
- 1 Tbsp parsley fresh to taste
- 3/4 cup water
- In medium skillet warm Extra Virgin Coconut Oil and saute onion until almost translucent.
- Press one clove garlic into onions, add Garam Masala, red pepper flakes, stir on medium heat for a minute or two to warm seasonings add Chicken and brown 2-3 minutes.
- Add tomato paste water and tomatoes.
- Cover and simmer for 15-20 minutes.
- Throw in parsley and salt and pepper to taste.
- his is a soupier and healthier version without the lack of flavor) If you like a thicker version adjust to less water add a bit of coconut milk, don’t forget to be a little heavier on the spice as milk seems to neutralize.
Related Recipes You might be interested in...