Superseed Granola Bars
These granola bars a great snack and are packed full of superfoods like Hempseeds, Chia Seeds, and Coconut Oil.
- 3 1/2 cups Rolled Oats
- 2 cups Brown Rice (puffed)
- 1/4 cup Nutiva Organic Shelled Hempseed
- 1/4 cup Nutiva Organic Chia Seed
- 1/4 cup Flax Seeds
- 3/4 cup Coconut Flakes (unsweetened)
- 3/4 cup Roasted Peanuts
- 3/4 cup Raisins
- 1 cup Raw Honey
- 3/4 cup Peanut Butter
- 1/2 cup melted Nutiva Organic Virgin Coconut Oil
- 1 1/2 tsp Vanilla Extract
- In a large bowl, mix together dry ingredients.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together wet ingredients.
- Add wet to dry and mix until completely coated.
- Place mixture into a jelly roll pan and cover with parchment paper.
- Press down very firmly and evenly.
- Place in the refrigerator for at least an hour to allow mixture to firm.
- Remove from refrigerator and cut into bars.
- Makes approximately 27 bars. Can be frozen.
Make just one batch of these granola bars and you’re all set for a while. These are a great snack and are packed full of superfoods like Hempseeds, Chia Seeds, and Coconut Oil. You could even add Coconut Manna as a substitute for peanut butter!