This is a twist on the traditional spaghetti dinner. I added Nutiva Chia Seeds to the meat, Nutiva Coconut Manna to my sauce, and Nutiva Hemp Seeds were sprinkled over top of the spaghetti!
- 1 package (8 oz) Gluten-Free Spaghetti Noodles
- 1 jar (14 oz) Spaghetti Sauce
- 1 1/2 lbs Grass-Fed Ground Beef (or meat of your choice)
- 4 tbsp Nutiva Organic Chia Seed
- 3 tbsp Nutiva Organic Coconut Manna
- As desired - Nutiva Organic Shelled Hempseed
- Garlic Powder (to taste)
- Onion Powder (to taste)
- Ground Dried Oregano (to taste)
- Add 4 Tbsp Organic Chia Seeds to your ground beef. (Follow directions on back of chia seed bag for seed prep.)
- Brown your ground beef mixture in a pan. Once meat is browned, drain out any grease.
- Return meat to pan, and add in the spaghetti sauce.
- To the sauce and meat mixture, add three tbsp Coconut Manna.
- While the sauce is heating up, prepare your spaghetti noodles according to the directions on the package.
- Once the noodles are ready, add the sauce & meat mixture over them.
- When you serve up the spaghetti, be sure to sprinkle Organic Hemp Seeds over the top of them!
Made With Nutiva
Related Recipes You might be interested in...