A super healthy, gorgeously colorful, unconventional slaw! Purple, orange and shiny, with a delightful spark of fresh ginger and mysterious spice! Wonderfully refreshing! Made with Nutiva organic chia seeds and hemp oil.
- 1 cup Red Cabbage (shredded)
- 1 cup Carrot (shredded)
- 1/2 cup Beet (shredded)
- 1/3 cup Daikon (shredded)
- 1 tbsp Ginger (fresh; finely chopped)
- 1/2 cup Coconut Flakes
- 1/3 cup Raisins
- 3 tbsp Nutiva Organic Hemp Seed Oil
- 3 tbsp Apple Cider Vinegar (raw; can be substituted with coconut vinegar)
- 1/2 tsp Garam Masala (Indian spice mixture)
- For garnish, 2 tbsp Nutiva Organic Chia Seed
- Shred the cabbage, carrots, beets and daikon uniformly and toss together.
- Add finely chopped ginger and toss in coconut flakes and raisins.
- Drizzle in hemp oil and vinegar, and mix in garam masala.
- Toss well and serve immediately or chilled.
- For an added crunch, sprinkle individual servings generously with chia seed immediately before eating. (The chia seed will lose its crunch if added in advance.)
Made With Nutiva
Related Recipes You might be interested in...