- 5 Oz. Nutiva Organic Coconut Manna
- 3 Oz. Nutiva Organic Virgin Coconut Oil
- 12 Oz. Cacao Chocolate Baking Chunks (I used “private selection” brand) 62%
- 6 Oz. divided Nutiva Organic Shelled Hempseed
- 11/2 cup Almond Slivers Toasted
- 1 cup Cherries Dried (chopped)
- 1/8 tsp Almond Extract Pure
- Pinch Sea Salt Smoked or a coarse ground Kosher Salt
- Parchment Paper
- Line an 8×8 baking pan with parchment paper.
- Toast almonds in a single layer in the parchment-lined baking pan for 10 minutes in a preheated 400 degree oven. Transfer toasted almonds to a separate bowl to cool.
- Sprinkle smoked sea salt or kosher salt evenly on the parchment in the baking pan.
- Layer half of the Nutiva Organic Hulled Hempseed on top of salt (be sure to spread evenly so all edges and corners are covered with hempseed).
- Next, layer toasted almond slivers evenly on top of the hempseed.
- Finish with an even layer of chopped dried cherries.
- Combine Cacao chocolate chunks with the Nutiva Organic Extra Virgin Coconut oil, and Nutiva Organic Coconut manna in a glass bowl.
- Microwave the Coconut oil, Coconut Manna and chocolate chunks for 60 seconds, then stir for 2-5 minutes to help facilitate even melting. continue heating in 30 second intervals, stirring 2-5 mins between microwaving until the chocolate mixture is smooth and creamy. Then add the pure almond extract and stir for another minute.
- Gently pour coconut chocolate mixture over the Nutiva Organic Hulled Hempseed, almonds, and dried cherries that are layered in the parchment -lined pan.
- Sprinkle the other half of the Nutiva Organic Hulled Hempseed on top of the melted chocolate mixture and gently press into the warm chocolate.
- Refrigerate for approximately 2 hours. Then remove the pan from the fridge and lift the superfood guilt-free fudge from baking pan, parchment and all. Then, using a large knife, cut the fudge into 1” strips lengthwise and then cut strips into 1” chunks crosswise. This fudge is best enjoyed by eating each piece in one bite!
- Store leftover superfood guilt-free fudge in the refrigerator but be sure to allow this creamy nutty confection to come to room temperature (68-70 degrees) before serving.
Recipe Credit: Jeannie Sanders.
Related Recipes You might be interested in...