Superfood Chicken Fingers
These chicken fingers are delicious, tender and easy to make. They’re kid-friendly and a perfect addition to any lunch or dinner menu. Serve them with our Ranch Hemp Dip or even add to salads or rice dishes.
- 3 Boneless Organic Chicken Breasts
- 1/2 cup Bread Crumbs (or gluten-free crumbs)
- 1/2 cup Almond Meal
- 3 tbsp Nutiva Organic Shelled Hempseed
- 1/2 cup Parmesan Cheese (grated)
- 1 1/2 tsp Sea Salt
- 1 tsp Thyme
- 1 tbsp Basil
- 1/2 cup Nutiva Buttery Spread (melted)
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Trim and cut chicken breasts into strips.
- Line baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Pour all dry ingredients into a large bowl.
- Soak chicken strips in buttery spread and dip into dry mix and batter both sides.
- Place strips on baking sheet in rows and bake at 350 degrees for 20-25 minutes. Let cool and serve.
Related Recipes You might be interested in...