Super Superfood Granola Bars
A sweet and nutty treat to truly sustain your energy!
- 1 cup Rolled Oats (organic and gluten free)
- 1/2 cup Almonds (chopped)
- 1/4 cup Pepitas
- 1/4 cup Cashews (chopped)
- 1/4 cup Millet
- 3 tbsp Nutiva Organic Hempseed
- 1 tbsp Nutiva Organic Chia Seeds
- 2 tbsp Oat Groats
- 1/4 cup Organic Raisins
- 1/4 cup Organic Dried Cranberries
- 2 tbsp Dates (mashed)
- 5 tbsp Brown Rice Syrup
- 1 tbsp Almond Butter
- 1 tbsp Raw Honey
- 3 tbsp Nutiva Organic Coconut Oil
- 1 tsp Salt
- Preheat oven at 325 degrees.
- Mix all dry ingredients (except dates, brown rice syrup, almond butter, honey and oil) in a large bowl.
- Put all the following ingredients in a pan and warm: mashed dates, brown rice syrup, almond butter, honey and oil, until mixed.
- Add wet ingredients to dry and stir thoroughly. Adjust moisture with added coconut oil.
- Line baking pan with parchment paper and press mixture into pan evenly. Press firmly to make a flat surface.
- Bake for 25 minutes and cool. Flip upside down, or gently slide off paper and cut into 12 bars, let cool to harden.
Related Recipes You might be interested in...