Stir Fry Bok Choy with Cashews
Quick, and colorful, this vegetable stir fry benefits from Nutiva’s new Organic Refined Coconut Oil.
- 2 tbsp Nutiva Organic Refined Coconut Oil
- 2 tbsp Ginger (grated)
- 2 tbsp Mirin
- 1 tbsp Tamari
- 1 cup Cashews
- 1 cup Red Bell Pepper (sliced)
- 6 cups Bok Choy (sliced)
- 1 cup Scallions (sliced)
- Warm a wok over medium-high heat. Add the oil, ginger, mirin, tamari and cashews. Stir-fry 2 minutes to flavor the cashews with the ginger.
- Add and stir-fry the red bell pepper and bok choy for 3 minutes, or until the red pepper turns bright red and bok choy wilts slightly.
- Taste and add more tamari for a saltier flavor, if desired.
Related Recipes You might be interested in...