Soft Chocolate Popcorn Bark
A great grab ‘n go snack or after dinner dessert! This soft chocolate popcorn bark is gluten and dairy free.
- In a large pot, heat Buttery Coconut Oil for 1 minute on medium to medium heat (make sure it does not smoke).
- Release your handfuls of popcorn kernels in the hot oil.
- Cover and listen for the popping to start, be very attentive and after a minute or so; with hot mittens, hold the lid down and toss a few times to get “maximum pops” and while not possibly burning the already popped corn.
- All popcorn should be done popping after no more than 4 minutes.
- While the popped corn is in the pot squeeze out 4 packets of Hazelnut Spread and mix thoroughly.
- On a large plate or cookie sheet spread out the mixture and sprinkle hempseeds on top.
- Freeze for at least 1 hour.
If you enjoyed the Incredibly Easy Chocolate Popcorn Bites, then you are also going to love this recipe for Soft Chocolate Popcorn Bark.
Click HERE to save for later.