Roasted Garlic Mashed Cauliflower
- 5 cloves garlic, unpeeled
- 1 large head cauliflower, cut into florets
- 2 tablespoons Organic Refined Coconut Oil
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ¼ - ½ cup vegetable broth
- For garnish:
- Fresh herbs
- Vegan parmesan
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees. Place the garlic cloves, still in their peel, on a parchment lined baking sheet and bake for 10-15 minutes, depending on the size of your garlic, until they are soft to the touch. Once cool enough to touch, remove and discard the peels. Set the garlic aside.
- Meanwhile, steam the cauliflower in a large pot fitted with a steamer basket, covered, for about 15 minutes until the cauliflower is very tender.
- Add the cauliflower, peeled roasted garlic, coconut oil, and salt to a food processor. Process until smooth, scraping down the sides as needed. Add in the broth, a little at a time, until your desired consistency is achieved.
- Serve with fresh herbs and vegan parmesan, if desired.
Related Recipes You might be interested in...