Raw White Chocolate Cherry Cheesecake
- 2 1/2 cups Walnuts
- 1/2 cup Medjool Dates
- 1/4 cup Nutiva Organic Coconut Sugar
- 1/4 cup Cacao Nibs
- 1/4 cup Cacao Powder
- 1/4 tsp Sea Salt
- 1/8 cup Nutiva Organic Hempseed
- 3 cups Cashews (soaked 2 hours)
- 1 cup Coconut Manna Milk
- 3/4 cup Cacao Butter (liquified)
- 3/4 cup Honey
- 1/4 cup Lecithin Powder (organic)
- 2 tbsp Vanilla Extract
- 2 cups Cherries (pitted, and halved)
- Use a food processor to grind the walnuts into meal.
- Add the Sugar, Dates, Hempseed, Cacao Powder, Nibs and salt. Process until mixed. (you may need to do a little hand-mixing here, as the processor might get a little gummed up.)
- Line a 9-inch Spring-form pan with parchment paper. Shape the crust mixture evenly into the pan. You’ll have some left to wrap up onto the sides, but not much. You may simply elect to have crust only on the bottom, which will make it thicker. Both are fine.
- Place the Cashews (drained), Coconut Manna Milk, Honey, Vanilla, and Lecithin Powder into a high-powder blender and process until very smooth. Add your liquified Cacao Butter and blend again.
- Pour the filling onto the crust.
- Use toothpicks to push 2/3 of your cherries into the cake mixture. Use the remaining cherries to top your cake.
- Place in freezer for a few hours. This will firm it up. Keep in refrigerator. Let thaw for at least 2 hours.
Related Recipes You might be interested in...