Raw Vegan Mint Smoothie
- 8 Oranges (juiced, with pulp - remove seeds; should yield about 18 oz. Can be substituted with 18 oz fresh orange juice)
- 2 small Apples (not shown in image)
- 8 Bananas (frozen)
- 3 tbsp Nutiva Organic Hemp Protein 15g
- 1/2 cup Mint Leaves (fresh; not packed)
- 1 cup Water (optional)
- 1-2 tbsp Cacao Powder (raw; optional)
- 2 Medjool Dates (optional)
- This smoothie makes a great breakfast, or any-time healthy, delicious treat.
- Remove seeds from oranges, either by juicing or by slicing, then picking the seeds out. Retain the pulp for your smoothie.
- Add oranges to high speed blender first, then add all other ingredients. Blend till smooth.
- If your mint leaves are very strong in flavor, try adding a couple of pitted, medjul dates, or more banana to sweeten.
- Makes about 50 oz, which makes 2 meal-replacement servings or 4 any-time servings.
Related Recipes You might be interested in...