Raw Hemp Chia Granola Bars
- 3 1/2 cups Gluten-Free Oats
- 1/2 cup Nutiva Organic Hempseed
- 1/4 cup Nutiva Organic Chia Seeds
- 1/4 cup Flax seeds
- 1 cup Unsweetened Shredded Coconut
- 3/4 cup Sliced Almonds
- 1 cup raw honey
- 3/4 cup Almond butter
- 1/2 cup Nutiva Organic Virgin Coconut Oil
- 1 1/2 tsp Vanilla Extract (organic)
- Mix all of the dry in a large bowl until well blended.
- Whisk the wet ingredients together in a separate medium bowl until well blended.
- Pour the wet ingredients into the bowl with the dry ingredients and mix until the dry ingredients are coated.
- Pour the mixture into a baking pan.
- Cover with parchment paper and press down to smooth the bars. If you don’t have parchment paper, you can use a silicon spatula to smooth the bars.
- Put the pan in the refrigerator and allow it the chill for for at least an hour, or until the mixture is firm.
- Cut into even sized bars and store in refrigerator.
Related Recipes You might be interested in...