Quinoa Coconut Cilantro Pesto Salad
This Quinoa Coconut Cilantro Pesto Salad will make a wonderfully tasty and beautiful addition to your dinner table. Oh, and it tastes really great too!
- 1 cup quinoa organic
- 1/2 cup Nutiva Organic Virgin Coconut Oil liquified
- 1 avocado ripe organic
- 1 pint cherry tomatoes organic, halved
- 4-6 cloves garlic
- 1/2 cup cilantro organic, leaves only
- 1/2 cup walnuts raw organic
- sea salt Organic, to taste.
- Soak walnuts in filtered water for at least 8 hours. Rinse. Put aside.
- Soak quinoa in filtered water for an hour. Rinse.
- Cook quinoa in 2 1/2 c. filtered water (follow direction on quinoa package)
- Drain, if necessary and put cooked quinoa aside in medium to large bowl.
- In a blender, combine walnuts, garlic, and Nutiva Organic Virgin Coconut Oil. Blend until smooth. Add cilantro blend until the ingredients are a smooth with no chunks. Blend in a pinch or two of salt if desired.
- Halve tomatoes. Peel and chop avocado.
- Combine quinoa, pesto, avocado, and tomatos. Serve chilled.
Related Recipes You might be interested in...