Pumpkin Pie Smoothie Bowl
Protein and superfood-packed Pumpkin Pie Smoothie Bowl, perfect for fall!
- 1 scoop
- 1 banana, cut into slices and frozen
- 1 tbsp. vanilla extract
- 1/2 c. Vanilla yogurt
- 1 c. pumpkin puree
- ½ c. almond milk, or milk of choice
- 1 tbsp. pumpkin pie spice
- 2 tbsp. pumpkin seeds
- 2 tbsp.
- 2 tbsp.
- 2 tbsp. raw pecans
- 2 tbsp. Organic Coconut Sugar
- Cut banana into slices and freeze.
- Place all ingredients in a blender.
- Blend on high until completely blended together.
Is there anything more synonymous with fall than pumpkin pie? Because we don’t think so, we had to include this Pumpkin Pie Smoothie Bowl as part of our 5 Must Have Fall Smoothie Bowls!
There is nothing like a slice of Classic Pumpkin Pie, but we reserve that slice for special occasions.
This Pumpkin Pie Smoothie Bowl, though, can be eaten daily!
It’s the perfect combination of dessert meets organic protein meets power smoothie.
Give it a try, and you’ll see!
Click HERE to save it for later.
Looking for even more fall-inspired smoothie bowls? Look no further! Grab our 5 Must Have Fall Smoothie Bowls.