Pumpkin Chia Protein Cookies
How about a little taste of the Fall during the Summer? These Pumpkin Chia Protein Cookies really aught to be eaten all year round because they are packed with some of the best stuff on earth. Enjoy!
- 1/2 cup Pumpkin Puree
- 1/4 cup Nutiva Organic Chia Seeds
- 1.5 cups Almond Flour
- 1 scoop Nutiva Organic Hemp Protein 15g
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1 tsp Pumpkin Pie Spice
- 1/4 cup Nutiva Organic Coconut Sugar (can be substituted with Xylitol depending on preference)
- 1 Egg (can be substituted with flax egg)
- 1 tsp Baking Powder
- dash Sea Salt
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Combine dry ingredients in one bowl.
- Combine wet ingredients in a separate small bowl.
- Add wet ingredients to dry and stir until well blended.
- Scoop by tablespoon into balls and place on cookie sheet.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes.
Related Recipes You might be interested in...