Pina Colada Hemp Smoothie
A hempseed smoothie filled with pineapple, bananas and coconut milk that resembles an original Pina Colada. This smoothie recipe is grain free, dairy free, soy free, vegan and Paleo.
- 1 cup pineapple (frozen)
- 1 banana (~ 1 cup) (frozen)
- 2 tbsp. Nutiva Organic Hempseeds Organic Shelled Hempseed
- 1 cup coconut milk, light or full fat
- 4 ice cubes
- Gather and measure all ingredients.
- Place all ingredients in a blender.
- Blend on high until all ingredients have been completely blended together, forming your perfect smoothie consistency.
- Pour mixture, and serve immediately.
It’s Day 3 of our 7 Days of Smoothies Challenge.
Today we are challenging you to a ‘Pina Colada Hemp Smoothie.’
4 ingredients make this tropical-inspired smoothie come alive.
Between the pineapple, banana and coconut, you’ll feel like you’re officially on vacation. And if you place it in an umbrella-drink glass, you’ll enjoy it even more!
The bonus is that with the addition of Organic Hempseeds, you are consuming the richest known source of polyunsaturated fats, containing a perfect 3:1 ratio of omega-6 linoleic acid and omega-3 linoleic acid.
The good news is that you don’t have to travel far to enjoy this smoothie, and you can indulge morning, noon or night with it!