Persian Spice Butter
If you are looking to mix it up, take this spread recipe and add a new spark to your food. Just look at the ingredients: Coconut Manna, Hempseed, Coconut Oil, and Hemp Oil! This is sure to take your taste buds on an adventure.
- 11/2 - 2 cups pumpkin seeds Raw , hulled
- 1/4 - 1/2 cup Nutiva Organic Coconut Manna Organic Coconut Manna
- 1/4 - 1/2 cup Honey or sweeten to taste
- 2 - 3 Tbsp Nutiva Organic Hempseed Organic Shelled Hempseed
- 3 Tbsp Nutiva Organic Virgin Coconut Oil Organic Virgin Coconut Oil
- 1 Tbsp Nutiva Organic Hemp Oil Organic Hemp Seed Oil
- 11/2 - 2 Tbsp cardamom
- Himalayan Salt Couple Shakes or “himmy!” as affectionately call it.
- Start by processing pumpkin seeds until they are a fine ground texture.
- Add in Coconut Manna, both Oils, and Hempseed & process until well distributed.
- Add in remaining ingredients & process until mixture begins to form a ball.
- At this point it will be chewy, will stick together, and adjustments to taste can be made.
- Refrigerate what you don’t gobble up right out of the processor & enjoy for up to 2 weeks (if it lasts more than a day or two) ;-D
- Enjoy with bananas, raw crackers or bread, on its own, or whatever creative way you like!
Made With Nutiva
Related Recipes You might be interested in...