Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies
Made with Nutiva Shortening, this fabulous and gluten-free recipe puts two favorite flavors together: peanut butter and chocolate!
- 1 1/2 cups Teff Flour
- 1/2 tsp Sea Salt
- 1 cup Peanut Butter (smooth or chunky)
- 2/3 cup Maple Syrup
- 1/3 cup Nutiva Organic Shortening Organic Shortening
- 1 tbsp Vanilla Extract
- 1/2 cup Dark Chocolate Chips
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the teff flour and salt.
- Place the peanut butter, maple syrup, shortening, and vanilla in a food processor, and blend until creamy. Add to the flour along with the chocolate chips, and stir to form a moist dough.
- Shape the dough into walnut-sized balls for small cookies or larger tangerine-size balls for jumbo cookies, and place them on an ungreased cookie sheet about 3/4-inch apart. Flatten gently with a fork.
- Bake 10 minutes, or until they lose their shine. Remove from the oven.
- Cool at least 10 minutes before serving.
Related Recipes You might be interested in...