PB and Chocolate Oatmeal No Bake Cookies
No Bake Cookies With Coconut Oil | Coconut Oil Healthy Recipes
- 1 cup peanut butter creamy
- 1/4 cup Nutiva Organic Virgin Coconut Oil Extra-Virgin Organic Virgin Coconut Oil
- 1/4 - 1/2 cup honey raw
- 1/2 cup cocoa powder dark
- 3 cups rolled oats
- 1-2 handfuls raisins or , slivered almonds, dried cranberries or other dried fruit
- cinnamon to taste
- Mix the rolled oats, cereal, cinnamon, nuts, and dried fruit in a large mixing bowl.
- Melt peanut butter, coconut oil, and honey in a med. saucepan on low heat and stir until smooth. Stir constantly so you do not burn the honey. Add the cocoa powder a little bit at a time to avoid clumping and stir until smooth. Pour over dry mixture.
- Use a spoon to thoroughly combine ingredients. Drop cookies onto a cookie sheet w spoon or an ice cream scoop. You can form balls with your hand instead- but be sure to wait until the mixture is cool enough before using your hands. Let stand 15 mins, until set.
Related Recipes You might be interested in...