One Pan Italian Zoodles
An Italian-inspired noodle dish made from zucchini, complete with fresh ingredients for the perfect meal.
- 3 zucchini, spiralized
- 1 c. cherry tomatoes
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 tbsp. Organic Coconut Oil with Butter Flavor
- 1/2 c. red onion, thinly sliced
- 1/2 c. black olives, halved
- 1/2 lemon, juiced
- Himalayan salt, to taste
- Crushed red pepper flakes, to taste
- Basil, for garnish
- Spiralize the zucchini
- In a frying pan, sauté the garlic in the Buttery Coconut Oil on medium heat
- Add the zoodles, and sauté for 3-4 minutes, stirring frequently
- When the zoodles are cooked to your preference, add the remaining ingredients to the pan and sauté for 1 min
- Garnish with basil and hempseed and serve
One Pan Italian Zoodles….because everyone loves a great pasta dish, complete with butter, noodles, fresh vegetables and herbs. Sometimes, you need it in a hurry, serving just one or two people. Our One Pan Italian Zoodles will be your perfect option.
But first, the key to this dish was the brand new Nutiva Organic Buttery Coconut Oil, which is Vegan and provides the same benefits as our other coconut oils.
We think The Inspiralizer helped make our noodles perfectly zoodled!
Click HERE to save for later!
What is your favorite way to use spiralized zucchini noodles?