Nut Butter Granola Squares
These delicious nutty snack squares will satisfy both your hunger and sweet tooth. High in protein and perfect for an on the go snack. Simple to make and easy to keep on hand. Made with coconut oil and hempseed.
- 1/2 cup Nut Butter
- 1/4 cup Nutiva Organic Virgin Coconut Oil
- 1/4 cup Honey (or less to taste; may be substituted with maple syrup)
- 1 1/2 cup Oatmeal
- 2 tbsp Nutiva Organic Hempseed (ground; may be substituted with ground flaxseed)
- 1/4 cup Nuts
- 1/4 cup Goji Berries (optional)
- In a saucepan, combine coconut oil, nut butter, and sweetener until melted.
- Add remaining ingredients and mix thoroughly.
- Spread mixture into a greased (coconut oil) or lined 8 x 8 pan.
- Cool and cut into squares.
Related Recipes You might be interested in...