No Bake Coconut Oat Bars
Easy No Bake Coconut Oat bars are an easy healthy snack to have laying around. 9 ingredients that you can add less or more to stick in fridge for 20 minutes and done. It packs a lot of nutrients in a small piece.
- Mix dry ingredients together
- Stir peanut butter in a separate bowl with almond milk and vanilla
- Add the wet ingredients into the dry bowl and stir.
- Here, decide if you want to make bars or balls out of it.
- For bars, spread mixture into a pan 8×8 is a good size. For balls, roll approx. 2 tbsp of mixture in your hands and lay on pan.
- Put in refrigerator for 15-20 minutes.
- Cut into bar size shapes and enjoy!
Related Recipes You might be interested in...