Today we want to share a wonderful recipe that goes back to basics, using some of humanity’s first go to foods. Time to get your Neanderthal on…Nutiva Style!
- 1/2 cup Sunflower Seeds (raw)
- 1/2 cup Pumpkin Seeds (raw)
- 1/4 cup Nutiva Organic Hempseeds Organic Shelled Hempseed
- 1/4 cup Nutiva Organic Chia Seeds Organic Chia Seed
- 3/4 cup Blueberries (dried)
- 1 cup Almond Meal
- 1 cup Coconut (shredded, unsweetened)
- 1 cup Almonds (sliced)
- 3 tsp Cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp Cayenne Pepper
- 1/3 cup Nutiva Organic Virgin Coconut Oil Organic Virgin Coconut Oil
- 1/4 cup Raw Organic Honey
- 1/4 cup Maple Syrup
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- Preheat oven to 325 Degrees. Line baking sheet with aluminum foil. Place in oven to heat while prepping ingredients.
- In a large mixing bowl combine all dry ingredients, mix well
- In a separate bowl, combine all wet ingredients
- Heat wet ingredients for easy mixing
- Stir the dry ingredients into the wet, combine well
- Spread thinly onto prepared baking sheet
- Bake 20-25 minutes until golden
- Remove from oven, stir well. Respread mixture, using the back of a spatula pack down together
- Place back in the oven for 5 – 8 minutes
- Remove, cool 5 minutes then using a sheet of foil pack the mixture again. Cool completely.
- Break apart, store in air tight container.
Made With Nutiva
Related Recipes You might be interested in...